26 Sep How to Make the Most of Your Kitchen Cabinets
Welcome to the heart of your home — the kitchen. It’s where delicious aromas mingle, and laughter fills the air. But if you find that you don’t have enough space for everything you need to make a meal or if the aesthetic doesn’t match your style, it may not feel like the ideal space. With Area Flooring & Tile, Inc., you can reimagine your kitchen with custom cabinets that redefine functionality and style to strategically and aesthetically make the most of your kitchen cabinets.
Addressing Your Kitchen Cabinets
Here are some things to consider when you are ready for a kitchen cabinet update.
Spacing and Durability
Cabinets should easily accommodate all your appliances, dishes and cookware. Our custom cabinet solutions maximize every inch of your kitchen, providing dedicated spaces for everything you need. You can benefit from cut-to-fit stock cabinets chiseled to exact specifications and space layouts. We craft our custom cabinets to adapt various sizes, colors, designs and finishes. Our custom kitchen cabinets suit your space requirements and offer enhanced functionality and longer shelf life. Our personalized suite of cabinets boasts top-quality materials that withstand wear and tear with:
- Soft-close Hinges
- Solid wood facades
- Soft-close drawer guides
- Furniture-grade plywood
- Smooth, durable finishes
Ease of Cleaning
Are your kitchen cabinets showing visible wear and tear or falling apart at the hinges and seams? At Area Flooring & Tile, Inc., we pride ourselves on our excellent custom cabinets that stand the test of time. Our cabinets are also easy to clean, making maintenance a breeze. Enjoy smooth finished cabinets that stay in top-notch condition with minimal effort.
Your dream kitchen should be more than an available space. It should reflect your style, be where you and your family enjoy spending time and leave a lasting impression on your guests. With our custom kitchen cabinetry, you can amp up your home’s aesthetic. Select from a wide array of styles, finishes and details. Whether you’re a fan of sleek modernism or timeless elegance, we have what you need to enhance your kitchen. Elevate your kitchen’s functionality with soft-close doors and drawers, and dove-tail constructed drawers last longer so you can enjoy your new kitchen for a lifetime.
How to Amp up Your Kitchen With Custom Cabinets
Our design and installation process includes these steps:
- Discover your style — from farmhouse to everything in between: The first thing to do when getting ready for a kitchen remodel is to determine your style. Do you lean toward sleek and modern? Or is cozy farmhouse more your style? We cater to every preference, and our designers can help you decide on the best cabinetry options.
- Dive into design — making your dream cabinets a reality: Building cabinets that fit your kitchen’s dimensions and your dream vision is essential. We’ll guide you through a palette of possibilities, from timeless white shakers to rich-toned wooden slabs. Cabinet end panels add a nice touch of elegance to any kitchen.
- Space-savvy solutions — maximizing every inch: Organize your space to make it easier to prepare your kids’ lunches or to get ready for the next Thanksgiving dinner. Whether it is a rotating Lazy Susan, pull-out garbage cabinet, cutlery accessories, or clever roll-out trays, our cabinets keep your kitchen fashionable and functional.
- Installation and enjoyment — bringing your vision to life: We can build and install kitchen cabinets with your style, design and strategy. You can enter a fresh kitchen that feels like home and lets you accomplish what you want.
Experience the Benefits of Working With Us
At Area Flooring & Tile, Inc., our commitment goes beyond cabinets, and we work to ensure you have the best possible experience with our:
- Expertise: We possess the necessary skills and knowledge to guide the design and installation process, ensuring high-quality results.
- Experience: We know a variety of kitchen scenarios and challenges, so we are able to adapt to find solutions that are tailored to your needs.
- Efficiency: Our familiarity with the cabinet installation process means we can complete the job more efficiently.
- Reliability: As reputable professionals, we fulfill timelines, respond to queries and stay accountable for our work.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that your project is in the hands of an expert makes for happier renovations and installations. For the duration of the project, we’ll treat your space like it’s our own, ensuring protection and care to every part we are working in.
- Increased home value: High-quality work from a professional can add to the resale value of your home — and you can count on us to deliver that quality for your kitchen cabinets and remodel.
Crafting Your Dream Kitchen Cabinets
Let Area Flooring & Tile, Inc. be your kitchen cabinet contractors of choice. We can bring your vision to life with an in-house interior designer standing by to help you update your kitchen cabinetry. View our previous home renovation projects here, featuring kitchen remodeling and more! Join our community of satisfied customers to experience our excellence for yourself.
Here are more pointers on how to plan your dream custom kitchen cabinet layout:
- Evaluate your current kitchen: Consider all the possible changes you can make. Are the appliances too close together? Are your family members bumping into each other? Customize your cabinets to create a natural flow.
- Build for tomorrow: Your kitchen will be a central meeting in your home for future generations, and we’ll help you design an efficient, safe kitchen for everyone.
- Go with the flow: Sudden surprises may change the progress of your project. Count on us to keep the process as smooth as possible. Contact us whenever you need to tailor personalized expectations in real-time.
Kitchen Cabinet Remodeling Service Areas
At Area Flooring & Tile, Inc., we offer our kitchen remodeling services throughout McHenry County and the following areas:
- Algonquin, IL
- Barrington, IL
- Barrington Hills, IL
- Carpentersville, IL
- Cary, IL
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Elgin, IL
- Hoffman Estates, IL
- Huntley, IL
- Lake Barrington, IL
- Lake in the Hills, IL
- Lake Zurich, IL
- Lakewood, IL
- McHenry, IL
- Palatine, IL
- Ridgefield, IL
- Schaumburg, IL
- South Barrington, IL
- Woodstock, IL