> What are some popular businesses we have remodeled
- We have remodeled many types of commercial spaces but some common ones are hair salons, restaurants, cafes, offices, and gyms.
>What services do you offer for commercial remodeling?
- We offer a variety of services including but not limited to staircase remodeling, carpeting, cabinetry installations, countertop installation, and interior painting.
> What are common flooring types used in commercial spaces?
- Common flooring types for commercial spaces are, hardwood, tile, carpeting, and LVP.
> How can I find the right commercial remodeling contractor for my project?
- When choosing a commercial remodeling company, there are some characteristics you should keep an eye out for.
- Clear and consistent communication
- Impressive portfolios
- Superior materials
- Detail-oriented work
>What are the benefits of remodeling my home?
- If you’re interested in increasing the value of your home, full remodels are the way to go. Upgrading your kitchen, bathroom and other essential rooms makes your home a more welcoming, functional and attractive space. Whether you plan on selling your house or living in it for several more years, you’ll benefit from high-quality upgrades.
> How can I budget for a Kitchen remodel?
- Before you create your kitchen remodel budget, you’ll want to take some important considerations into account. If you’re wondering how to determine a kitchen remodel budget, start with these factors:
- what you can afford, your area or neighborhood, how long you plan to stay in your house, and what you want to remodel
- When creating your kitchen remodeling budget follow these steps:
- Make a plan
- Prioritize the most important elements
- Don’t forget the cost of labor
- Plan for other accommodations and anticipate changes
- Include a contingency for unanticipated costs
> How Do I choose the right flooring for my kitchen?
- Consider the following criteria before deciding on your kitchen flooring:
- Water Resistance
> Where are LPV floors best suited for?
- A luxury vinyl tile floor is one of the best flooring solutions for high-traffic commercial areas due to its durability and beauty. A professionally installed luxury vinyl tile floor is also effortless to maintain, making it an excellent flooring option for various commercial spaces, including:
- Restaurants and commercial kitchens, hospitals and medical practices, warehouses, schools, bathrooms, hotels and hospitality establishments, office spaces, shopping centers and retail stores, and many other places.
> Why Choose vinyl plank flooring?
- A luxury vinyl plank floor — or premium vinyl plank floor — is a resilient, affordable flooring solution with components made from synthetic materials. Known for its durability and features like scratch resistance, waterproofing, low maintenance, and sound absorption.
> Which flooring is best to use if you have pets?
- The most durable flooring choices for pets are ceramic tile, porcelain tile, luxury vinyl, and pre-finished hardwood.
> Which flooring is best to use if you have kids?
- Our top recommendations for kid-friendly flooring are wood flooring, laminate, and vinyl.
> Does salt in the Winter hurt flooring?
- Yes, salt from the roads and side walks can hurt your inside flooring.
- Road salt can contain corrosive chemicals: These chemicals can eat through thick layers of salt. They can also corrode and cause damage to luxury vinyl floors, carpets, hardwood, engineered hardwood, and tile.
- Salt creates friction: Salt can make scratches and gouges on floors. Some winter salt contains gravel for added traction outdoors. Indoors, these small sharp rocks can cause deep scratches.
- Road salt has a high pH: High pH products are used to strip floors for refinishing, so road salt can damage your flooring’s finish
> How can I protect my floors from winter salt?
- Over time, exposure to salt from your shoes or boots can cause stains and damage to your floors. Fortunately, there are several ways to protect your floors against salt:
- Mats: Containment mats for your home gather ice, slush and salt onto the rubber layer of the mat. Leave your shoes on the mats as you come in to avoid tracking ice and salt into your home.
- High-quality finishes: Our quality flooring with durable finishes will best prevent salt from penetrating and make it easier to simply brush the salt away to keep the floor clean.
- Rugs: For high-traffic areas, consider adding decorative rugs. This way, if bits of salt fall from your clothing, the fabric can catch them.
- Enhanced cleaning: Protect hardwood floors by vacuuming and sweeping regularly. Immediately spot-treat any salt stains you notice.
Contact Us Today
If you have additional questions or want to get started on your next project contact us today to get started!